Personal Genome Diagnostics
- Conduct work as identified on the audit activity table (listing on table is not all inclusive but a representative sample) and review audit responses for completeness
- Support 'business partner' /liaison meetings representing QA function with operations
- Report on relevant quality metrics (for single topics/departments) and highlight trends
- Adhere to required timeline on assigned activities
- Peer Review QA SOP's
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Min. 2 years in regulatory environment
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences preferred (or equivalent Life Science experience)
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply (applicable) regulations in order to monitor compliance
- Ability to interpret data and identify quality critical problems
- Able to convey regulatory expectations
- Adaptability to an ever changing work environment
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Something looks off?