Case Manager (m/f/d) Cell Therapy
At Gilead we believe every employee deserves a great leader. As a people leader now or in the future, we expect that you will model and create an environment of inclusion, be intentionally focused on the hiring, development, growth and retention of talent, and empower teams to align and achieve goals.
Case Manager (m/f/d) Cell Therapy
Following the 2017 acquisition of Kite Pharma by Gilead Sciences, Kite will be using the
established Gilead infrastructure to bring its innovative oncology therapies to Germany.
The Cell Therapy Case Manager will be a head office position based in our German Gilead office in
Munich. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the monitoring and
tracking of all cell-therapy patients in Germany through each step of the cell journey to ensure the
successful introduction and use of our first product.
The position will be reporting into the Business Unit Director for Cell Therapy in Germany.
- Manages patient cases from site identification and patient referral through to infusion and post infusion activities.
- Answers incoming hotline calls from patients, facilities, and Kite Pharma™ Account Team members.
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Aspires to exceed customer timeline commitments and productivity expectations.
- Acts as the interface between the Kite Pharma™ Account and Quality teams regarding site identification, approval, and scheduling training.
- Acts as the functional expert for the Kite Konnect™ Hospital Portal within the Kite office based and field teams
- Facilitates WebEx technology to virtually connect to center for Account Team’s site visit and occasionally is involved in site visits as well
- Attends and assists with virtual site visit training as requested by Operations Program Management.
- Supports all activities within the Patient Identification to Leukapheresis processes; Receipt of Leukapheresis Material to Infusion processes; and the Post Infusion processes.
- Notifies addresses and solves process issues and/or customer complaints and responds in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Has worked in a role involving precise verbal and written communication related to therapies, devices, medicines, patient care or safety
- Has worked in environments that includes call-center-like settings
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a must, communication experience with physicians, nurses and other hospital stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and rigorous data accuracy
- Diligent, reliable and willing to ask for help from others
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management
- Follows procedures and understands their role in operating a high quality process
- Makes process improvement suggestions and is always looking to align and optimize
- Demonstrated initiative, willingness to do what it takes in support of the customer
- Ability to successfully work and collaborate across multiple teams and functions
- Experience of using complex IT systems or IT portals in the fields of supply chain management, customer service, procurement is preferred
- Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fastpaced rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance
- Strong in all our values: integrity, inclusion, teamwork, accountability and excellence.
- Graduate-level degree is preferred, preferably in communications, science or counselling
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (Doing What’s Right)
- Teamwork (Working Together)
- Excellence (Being Your Best)
- Accountability (Taking Personal Responsibility)
- Inclusion (Encouraging Diversity)
Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and
commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and
investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases
around the world. Gilead’s therapeutic areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer and
inflammation, and serious respiratory and cardiovascular conditions.
For jobs in the United States:
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘Know Your Rights’ poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For jobs in France:
Conformément à la Loi « Informatique et Libertés » (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les données personnelles renseignées pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront être transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de rectification et de suppression des données vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en contactant:
Something looks off?