Medical Laboratory Technologist
Johnson & Johnson
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Medical Laboratory Technologist to join our team. You will be playing a crucial role in bringing life-saving treatments to oncology patients in need. Autologous CAR-T therapies have shown remarkable results and have the potential to transform the treatment of cancer. By ensuring the highest level of quality in preserving the patient’s white blood cells, you will be contributing to the success of our therapies and directly impacting the lives of our patients.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and performing cryo-preservation processes using the latest techniques and prepare the patient’s white blood cells for the manufacturing of the CAR-T product. Ensuring the highest level of quality and compliance with Tissue & Cell regulations and JACIE standards is an integral part of the job. You will work in a team-based, international environment allowing a broad scope and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a world-class team dedicated to developing and delivering life-saving therapies to patients. If you have a passion for innovative science, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to lab excellence, then we want to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in laboratory sciences or a related field
- Experience with cryo-preservation and cell culture techniques
- Hands-on experience with aseptic processing of human cells or blood products
- Knowledge of GMP, GTP and JACIE standards preferred
- Some years of laboratory or production experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Something looks off?