Senior Financial Analyst, Janssen R&D
Johnson & Johnson
· Opportunity to work within a regional environment.
· Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits
· This position will be based in Leiden, the Netherlands, or Beerse, Belgium.
Change lives for the better.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
And we want YOU to join us.
How you can help.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst within the Infectious Disease and Vaccines (ID&V) Consolidation Finance Team to be based in the Netherlands (Leiden) or Belgium (Beerse) to support the Janssen R&D business.
The SFA will help support the Finance team and business partners during the quarterly close cycles, financial planning process and address ad-hoc requests.
What you’ll do.
· Review, supervise and consolidate quarterly closes and planning information to report in a timely and accurate manner to our stakeholders.
· Providing financial support to our functional cost centers and capex business partners.
· Responsible for headcount, travel & entertainment and cost reporting to track and provide analysis.
· Build and review financial models to support the close and the various planning cycles.
· Represents the Finance team within Consolidation meetings.
· Act as a liaison between the various central sub teams in the US and local finance.
· Help prepare presentations for the planning cycles to present to leadership teams within ID&V and Finance.
· Responsible for addressing Finance ad hoc requests to support the ID&V Finance team.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
We would love to hear from YOU, knowing that:
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields.
· A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting, or related business experience is required.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required, and SAP knowledge is helpful.
· Intermediate to advanced skills in power-point is preferential.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is helpful however not crucial.
· Business partnership skills and the ability to partner cross-functionally are beneficial.
· You have strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
· You think creatively and be able to work in a team environment.
· This position requires a motivated individual with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity.
· You can express yourself fluently in English.
What we offer.
Johnson & Johnson offers an exciting role in a diverse team where we empower each-other and like to have fun.
· Hybrid work environment
· Competitive and attractive package with additional benefits
· Possibility of developing within the role and company
· Team building events
· Supportive & friendly working environment
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Visa sponsorship: this role is open to candidates with the appropriate work rights/visa for the countries this role can be based in. For those with temporary visas, it is company discretion as to whether we can consider your application.
Ready to be part of something great? Don't forget to apply before Friday, 9 th of June 2023 . We want YOU!
Something looks off?