Customer Success Engineer
Medical Devices, LLC, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Customer Success Engineer, Digital Surgery Platform! This position will be based in Raritan, NJ.
Medical Devices, LLC., represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the MD organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer who will help the efforts of the Digital Surgery Platform (DSP) to increase the adoption of the platform solutions and services.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will serve as the bridge between the engineering team and our customers/franchisees, ensuring a flawless experience and driving successful adoption of our solutions. Your technical expertise will enable you to understand the intricacies of our products and work closely with customers to address their needs and concerns. By encouraging positive relationships and providing outstanding support, you will chip in to the growth and success of our company.
The Customer Success Engineer will be responsible for improving the adoption and of DSP solutions and services :
- Develop a deep understanding of the product suite of DSP, its functionalities, and technical aspects to effectively support customers/franchisees and address their needs.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to gain insights into product development, enhancements, and bug resolutions, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Provide onboarding, training, and ongoing support to customers, ensuring they fully maximize our solutions and achieve their desired outcomes.
- Triage/Troubleshoot and understand customer issues in a timely and effective manner, collaborating with DSP multi-functional teams as needed.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally, providing feedback to the product and engineering teams to drive product improvements and enhancements.
- Proactively monitor customer health and find opportunities for expansion, upselling, and renewals.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate.
- Chip in to the creation and maintenance of customer success resources, including documentation, tutorials, and standard operating procedures.
- Participate in product demonstrations, webinars, and industry events to showcase our solutions and share customer success.
- Experience in automating Frontend, Backend application and Embedded systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree is required.
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing technical role, such as customer success, technical support, or sales engineering.
- Strong technical curiosity and ability to quickly learn new technologies and software applications.
- Excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication and social skills, with the ability to effectively communicate sophisticated technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to work collaboratively with DSP multi-functional teams and adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for customer visits and industry events.
- Experience with ISO/IEC standards for medical devices.
- Experience as a systems engineer bringing robotics systems through the development lifecycle, from concept to release.
- Experience modeling and/or simulating system functionality and performance.
- Familiarity with Python, Java, C is a plus.
- Experience with computer architecture, networking, and common communications protocols.
- Must be adept at handling complexity and ambiguity. Must be skilled in building strong multi-functional partnerships.
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and oral).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Anticipated Salary Range: $57,500- $80,500
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Something looks off?