Senior Cash Collector with Greek
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SENIOR CASH COLLECTION SPECIALIST WITH GREEK
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Cash Collection for assigned region according to defined procedures, finance principles and respective legislation
- Making outbound calls and responding to inbound calls promptly according to processes
- Order release within scope of authority
- Respond to specific questions from local organizations, customer service, audit, finance reconciliation and invoice processing groups and clarify situations when necessary
- Identify doubtful debt and take corrective actions when necessary
- Identify growth trends and propose potential uplifts
- Proactively suggest ideas to automate processes and improve execution of tasks
- Meet dashboard metrics related to I2C
- Perform all accounts receivable procedures as required, in a timely manner
- Active involvement in identifying potential business improvements
- Update of work instructions
- Work with credit reports and monitoring from credit agencies
- Performing periodical credit limit reviews with limited amount of supervision
- Analyze I2C process issues and process change requests and make recommendations as part of the regional process governance
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures, finance principles and legislation
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills combined with customer service orientation
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Eye for detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Greek (written and oral) & good level of English (written and oral)
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Something looks off?