Digital Content Creator, J&J Medtech
- Work as a MedTech Digital Expert
- Great Place to Work® Certified - 2022
- Permanent role based in NSW
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopaedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in MedTech, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
We are seeking a talented and creative Digital Content Developer to join our MedTech team. As a Digital Content Developer, you will play a key role in developing engaging and high-quality digital content across various platforms.
Reporting to Senior Manager – Strategic Marketing & Digital Marketing, you will work on marketing campaigns for the Ethicon franchise, collaborating closely with key Ethicon stakeholders to create compelling content that resonates with our target audiences both internal and external.
- Lead the development of creative concepts and design for digital marketing campaigns, including web pages, emails, and social media executions
- Work with the Customer Experience Manager and Digital Producer to take a lead on creative assets for campaigns including email templates, Playbooks for iPads, digital adverts, social media ads and posts, video content, stand artwork for conferences, existing sales collateral PDF’s
- Assist in the implementation of the assets into the appropriate platforms – e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Microsoft Dynamics, LinkedIn and the website
- Assist with video editing and approval in line with brand / hospital strategy
- Work on multiple projects and manage multiple timelines & deadlines
- Utilise knowledge of design, innovative thinking, and cultural trends to guide solutions.
- Deliver high quality work, in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Proven experience in digital asset creation, video editing and graphic design, preferably with an agency
- Related industry experience with B2B marketing and digital agency experience.Healthcare experience is preferable.
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Proven professional level software design capabilities e.g., Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is essential; knowledge of Adobe XD is desirable
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of designing for CRM platforms (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- A Digital Portfolio must be provided
- Knowledge of creating and packaging print-ready materials
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of design for HTML and CSS and a working knowledge of HTML/CSS as it pertains to design elements
- Good understanding of brand hierarchy and creative workflows
- Ability to prioritise in pressured situations and communicate effectively during those periods
- Strong collaborator able to create genuine partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple commercial projects successfully.
You will be rewarded through a competitive remuneration package along with continuous training, support and award-winning leadership development programs.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
If you are interested, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date: 9th June 2023.
Great Place to Work® Certified – 2022
Great Place to Work® Certification recognises employers who create outstanding employee experience. The certification process is recognised worldwide as the global benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand was certified as a Great Place to Work® in ANZ in its first year of participation.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Something looks off?