Director Statistical Programming
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As part of our team of more than 4,000 pioneers, you'll play a central role in solving some of the greatest scientific challenges of our time. In less than a year, we were able to develop our COVID-19 mRNA vaccine to the highest scientific and ethical standards – by far the fastest vaccine development in the history of medicine.
Our goal is to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases. In doing so, we are guided by our three corporate values: innovation, passion and cohesion. If you also want to contribute to giving hope for a healthy future to many people, then we should get to know each other!
- Implementation of global statistical programming strategy related to innovation in technologies, automation, processes, and standards to maximize efficiency.
- Support the development and implementation of a global programming ecosystem to enable successful project deliverables
- Participate in the development and implementation of centralized data warehouse
- Develop department programming standards to meet business needs and regulatory requirements, enabling efficient and seamless production of deliverables
- Develop innovative solutions to standardize, automate and optimized efficiency and quality
- Develop tools for efficient verification of derived datasets, e.g. SDTM and ADaM, and TLFs
- Build a team of programmers to support ongoing pipeline expansion
- Generate ad hoc data sets and TLFs on ongoing basis
- Masters or bachelors degree in related field
- 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO
- Excellent knowledge of statistical programming in SAS including Base, macro, STAT, GRAPH, SQL
- Solid understanding of FDA, EMA, ICH and global regulations and industry standards applicable to clinical study data and reporting on clinical trials, including CDISC standards
- Expertise in the requirements and technology required to support electronic submissions
- Experience in leading submissions and managing people
- Strong leadership and project management skills
Benefits for you.
BioNTech is committed to the wellbeing of our team members and offers a variety of benefits supporting our diverse employee base. We offer a competitive compensation package which will be determined by the contract type and selected candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Please click the link below to review a highlight of our benefits -
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for your preferred locations and simply send us your application documents using our
*BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, political opinion, religion or belief, nationality,
ethnic or social origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, physical appearance, health
status or any other aspect of personal status. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important – it’s a match!
BioNTech - As unique as you
Something looks off?